My mother challenged me to come up with 10 commandments yesterday. She said she’ll give me a week. I only needed a night. 11 is a special number to me, so I came up with 11. I will read them every single night before bed, starting tonight.
1. I shall never say that I don’t like myself.
2. I shall never give up on my dreams, or give up dreaming at all.
3. I shall never spend time, on those that don’t give me their time.
4. I shall never forget how capable I am, in accomplishing my goals, no matter how difficult, and intimidating they may be.
5. I shall never wish bad upon anyone, regardless of who they are, regardless of what they’ve done.
6. I shall always remain humble, but aware that I am special.
7. I shall never stop believing, in the unbelievable, and in myself.
8. I shall always be kind.
9. I shall never have a low self-esteem, as a result of not being appreciated, struggles, difficulties, mistakes, or others opinions about me.
10. I shall never chase a man.
11. I shall never stop caring about myself.
I challenge you all, as well!